LeadAngel follows the rule of 3 when routing leads
Define your organization by using LeadAngel Data Dictionaries and Sales Team menus. Data Dictionaries are used to document and unify your corporation definition and jargon such as:
- An enterprise account is with revenue more than 1B USD OR more than 2000 employees
- List of top 1000 Named Account
- For us, customer is anyone with active support or anyone who purchased in past 3 years
- Our Sales is organized by geographical territories and product interest
- SDR team is anyone who reports to John Doe in Portland
Intentionally, the definitions above are stand-alone criteria so it could be defined more granularity. It provides a layer of abstraction, and an opportunity to slice and dice the definitions to further refine them into “actionable” territories for routing.