Chili Piper is a Salesforce lead routing software that is easy to use and does not require the user to get certified.
The software’s interface has two components – rulesets and teams- that combinedly make up a router. The user can create rules (algorithm) for the lead routing with rule sets, like round-robin assignment and more.
By creating the team, the user decides who will receive the lead. Under this, they can choose whom to assign and adjust the weighting.
- Instant routing for Salesforce leads
- Email and slack notifications for following up
- Easy to set up and use
- Fair and weighted lead assignment
- Great client support
- Not great for complex lead routing or Account Based routing
- Need to have Salesforce in CRM
- Still in early versions
RingLead is a fully automated lead routing software that provides complete visibility and control on the lead-sales rep process with customizable workflows and a route engine that seamlessly connects with CRMs like Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo and Eloqua to ensure a worry-free process.
Through RingLead, the user can use account segmentation and fields like the lead’s NAICS code, the technology used and company size in the lead assignment logic.
- Clears extensive records for solving data challenges
- Detailed analytics and reporting
- Feedback capture
- Integrates several CRM
- Fully automated lead segmenting, scoring, and routing
- Most expensive
- Only notifies the primary user
- Not-so accurate automatic de-duping
- Not intuitive
- Steep learning curve
LeadAngel is an advanced machine learning-based lead routing software that allows routing based on the organizational structure and desired rule sets.
LeadAngel allows routing leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities segments based on company size, location, industry, and more and distributing them through round-robin assignment and other algorithms.
- Best in Class lead to account matching
- Open API integration
- Realtime and Batch lead routing
- Auto Conversion and Data Dedupe
- Easy to use and maintain
- Simple pricing structure
- No lead capture support
- Offers only one tier for lead routing
Choose the best lead assignment rules for your B2B brand
There are hundreds of software in the market today that provide lead assignments. But which of them is right for your B2B business?
The answer to this question depends on many factors as each organization is distinct and has unique needs that may not apply to others.
Therefore, we recommend taking the time to consider the features of the above-mentioned lead routing software, what your business’ needs are and what are the costs involved.
We hope these details will help you make an informed decision. Further, we believe a quick demo will also help you make a smart move. Book a slot for demo and learn how you can turbocharge your sales with relative ease.