Leads can easily be lost within the complexities of traditional routing rules. However, customer expectations are changing and most leads will expect a phone call with a few hours of making an inquiry. We present a unique Automated Lead Routing Software Solutions that allows you to provide your potential customers with the real-time attention they deserve.
LeadAngel offers simple and intuitive lead routing solutions. Now you can define and customize your lead routing software rules using our drag-and-drop user interface.
Build it Intelligently
You shouldn’t be spending all your time manually entering every zip code within a major metro area. Our technology identifies related data groups and fills in the gaps, saving you both time and effort.
- Your business, market, and customer strategy are dynamic and this can bring some confusion into the mix. With every new sales strategy, a new set of acronyms are born – each one more confusing than the last.
- LeadAngel’s data dictionary will map these acronyms and create a database definition so they will be applied consistently across your lead distribution rules. No more worrying about the latest account segment, account status, or product mapping with lead routing software.
Customize, don’t compromise
- It’s no secret that you treat your strategic customers differently than the rest. You probably have multiple entries in Salesforce to differentiate how these accounts are handled. With LeadAngel, you can create special “lead to account” matching rules.
- For example, let’s say your biggest account acquires a new company. Using our “Always Match” rules you can configure your settings to route leads from the acquired company to the parent account within minutes.
Cutting Edge Fuzzy Match Algorithm
- Routing is more than just a set of user-defined static rules. Behind the scenes, LeadAngel deploys a series of data standardization rules and machine learnings to continuously improve your leading routing systems. Matching leads against target accounts is a big part of this.
- Company suffixes, special characters, acronyms, popular names, web domains, geographical affinity, and mergers and acquisitions are all a part of the routing algorithm.
Platform Independent Lead Routing
Our technology is not limited to only one platform but rather, you can work across multiple platforms. LeadAngel integrates seamlessly with Salesforce and other CRMS and marketing automation systems.